Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer: All entrants to CREEPY TOWN are advised to have read the full list of conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – CREEPY TOWN
These terms and conditions apply to admission to Creepy Town and the purchase and use of tickets for the Event. The Event is operated by TheatreworX Productions Ltd. to be held on the 28th and 31st of October 2017 at Castlewown House, Celbridge.
By attending the Event or purchasing or using a Ticket, you (“you” or the “Attendee”) agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, just as if you had signed a written agreement containing these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not attend the Event or purchase or accept a Ticket.
1. Entry to the Event Grounds is free. However, you will not be permitted entry to the Creepy Town Halloween Trail unless you present a printed Ticket for validation.
2. Tickets are to be purchased at the ticket booth at Castletown House on September 24th from 10am-5pm or Group Bookings can be made by emailing email@example.com.
3. Each Ticket is valid only for the date and time specified on the Ticket. You may only commence queuing 15 minutes before the time specified on the Ticket. Please arrive on time as, if you arrive late, you may be designated a different time slot or, if we are SOLD OUT, not permitted entry at all.
4. Entry to CREEPY TOWN is free for children under the age of 2 whom are accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket.
5. All children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at the Event at all times.
6. The ticket holder understands that there are inherent risks when participating in an event such as CREEPY TOWN and assumes all risks and dangers associated therein.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to:
a. Refuse entry to, or remove from the Event Grounds, any person smoking indoors or behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, aggressive, offensive or dangerous manner or in any manner which would be a potential threat to security or the smooth operation of the Event.
b. Refuse entry to, remove from the Event Grounds, and/or report to the Gardai any person found to be in possession of, or apparently under the influence of, illicit drugs.
8. Any person who is removed from the Event Grounds under clause 7 is not entitled to a refund of any Ticket purchased under any circumstances.
REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENT TICKETS
9. The Organiser will not replace lost, destroyed, damaged or stolen Tickets.
10. The Organiser will not provide any refunds or other compensation to any Attendee for any reason other than where the Organiser cancels the Event in its entirety.
CONDUCT OF ATTENDEES
11. You must follow the directions of the Organiser and its staff, security, and emergency services personnel at all times during the Event.
12. You must not cause damage to, improperly use, remove, steal or tamper with any public facility or Event infrastructure.
13. You must not run or push, shove or jostle any other person.
14. You must wear appropriate footwear. Open toed shoes and high heels are not permissible in the Evening Trail.
15. You are responsible for all of your belongings. You will not be permitted re-entry to search for lost property.
16. Wait times given are an estimate only and may vary due to circumstances outside the Organiser’s control. The Organiser will not offer refunds for excessive wait times.
17. By entering the event grounds, you acknowledge and accept the following:
a. while we will take all reasonable steps to keep you safe at the event, the event is a busy and crowded event and you may be pushed and jostled by other attendees.
b. you understand and accept that there are inherent risks in entering the event grounds and you assume all risk and danger associated with entry to the event grounds.
c. you hereby release and hold harmless the organiser and all affiliates, associates, officers, directors, owners and employees of the organiser and the landlord of the event grounds from and against all liability, harm, loss, damage, expense, injury, death or cost whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of conduct that occurs as a result of you being present on the event grounds.